and dance on Bowery ; )
Starting July 1st (today!) Degree Get Moving Challenge:
For six weeks, Celebrity Trainer, Chris Powell will unveil a set of exclusive endurance, strength, and cardio challenges designed to incrementally increase the level of intensity so participants can maximize fitness results—all with the goal to get people moving and vary workouts all summer long.
Through a custom partnership with MapMyFitness, participants log and track their workouts and each time they complete a challenge, they are entered for a chance to win incredible fitness-related prizes. At the end of the six-week challenge, one grand prize winner will be named the Ultimate Challenger and receive a one-on-one personalized training session with Powell.
This week I’m loving….
This week I’m loving…
I’ve been searching for the perfect workout jacket for a long long long long time. The wonderful team at Soybu has offered readers of Chic & Sweaty the opportunity to try one of their pieces and I loved this one:
To enter (you must do all 3):
1) Leave a comment below saying which color you like best
3) Follow Chic & Sweaty on Instagram
Extra: Sign up for their e-newsletter here
****Please note: winner must live in the US and the color is subject to availability
2 chances total!
Winner will be chosen July 15th!
I’m in a lucky position where I get to try great products all the time— here are a few of my ‘go-to’ ones:
1) I love Fringe Bags 2) Light weight Reebok sneaker 3) Onzie Bustier Bra Top 4) Nina B Roze Capri leggings 5) kushyfoot socks (extra padding underneath– the best!) You can buy them in Duane Reade 6) Yes to Cucumbers (love the coconut wipes also!) 7) Not your M💚thers Dry Shampoo (my savior) 8) Uma oils ( essential oils are my new thing!) 9) Maybelline Great Lash mascara — (mascara solves everything and I’ve been using this since 8th grade) 10) Sephora eye brow comb 11) Coco me lip balm (so smooth!) 12) Schmidt deodorant 13) Adora chocolate 14) Gomacro bar (my favorite bar ever!) 15) Glasstic water bottle (glass = better for you than plastic)
I guess I might be a little excited :)
Order here! :)
If you’ve been following me on Instagram or Twitter you already know I’m a fan of MyYogaWork‘s online yoga classes. I used to be a ‘class only’ type of girl, but let’s face it, classes can be a 2 hour commitment (between getting there, showering after) that I don’t always have time for.
MyYogaWorks is the perfect solution to this (and is also great when you travel!) Their site is very easy to navigate and lets you choose classes by duration, level, teacher, focus and benefit. There’s seriously something for everyone.
- New to Yoga? Try this one!
- Looking to improve your Arm Balances? Try this!
- Stomach Issues? Try their twists!
Test it out with their 14-Day free trial and after it’s $15/month (or you can pay $150/ year which offers you two months for free )
Do it! I use it at least 3 days/week
You want a hot body?
Love these tanks from TeeForRun
I’m in a lucky position with my business and blog where I meet and work with smart and inspirational experts in the health field daily. I decided it would be fun to start a new series ‘5 Questions’ and ask every expert 2 of the same questions (which selfishly, I always wonder about people I admire!) and then 3 questions pertaining to their field of expertise.